1) All medium to large dinosaur fossils are found beneath the K/T boundary layer, even the large Marine Reptiles that were competent swimmers.
2) Only smaller dinosaur fossils, structurally similar to current day birds, are found above the K/T layer.
3) No large mammals (e.g., rhinos, giraffes, lions, bears, tigers, etc) have been found in layers below the K/T layer. In fact, they are not even found immediately above the K/T layer. They appear after smaller versions, with similar anatomies, are found below them.
4) Rather gigantic dinosaurs are found (presumed drowned?) at deeper strata than even awkward or shorter large mammals who - - by all rights - - should have drowned long before Brontosaurs drowned, or even before the large Marine Reptiles presumably drowned.
5) Whales, of all varieties, did not drown along with either the terrestrial dinosaurs or the Marine Reptiles.... but only long after (i.e., above) these creatures of the Dinosaur age are found in the strata.
6) Why would cows and land turtles and sloths all be drowned in the strata where whales drowned, but not earlier, when slow-moving dinosaurs were found to have been drowned?
7) Why didn't Marine Reptiles of the Dinosaur Age not survive flood waters at least as well as whales did, or at least more effectively than triceratops and other bulky or armored reptiles?
8) Why are no marine reptiles and whales found in any of the same strata?
9) Based on chronological estimates for the Global Flood, it would have occurred sometime after the 3 pyramids of Giza, Egypt were built. But we find no record or archaeological record of the Egyptian society being traumatized by a global flood? Nor do we find the corpses of millions of Egyptians and other human populations of the same epoch, in any of the strata in which we find the dinosaur fossils?
10) No evidence of human hunting of dinosaurs for food or skins has ever been found, especially not below the K/T boundary, where humans have never been found, and where dinosaur remains are exclusively found. Similarly, we have never found remains of dinosaurs feeding on humans, or on whales, or on any other of the larger mammals that do not appear in the strata until above the K/T layer.
11) Ice Cores at either polar region, can be precisely analyzed, and aligned to match changes in warm and cold seasons (versus yearly rather than seasonal intervals) and show - - clearly and with no confusion - - 100,000+ years of uninterrupted patterns of snow fall and freezing, with no massive flooding in the top 6% of the ice layers.
Compiled By George.Brooks.